The Registration process for 2019-2020 will be fully online. You can login to the system at http://vths.myschoolapp.com/. Your payment plan will be set up using Smart Tuition from within this system.
You must submit Immunization Records online (Alternatively, you may have your physician fax them to 818 505-7997)
If you intend on requesting scholarship assistance, you must also complete the scholarship application below.
ISM FAST will be processing and conducting a financial needs analysis for all scholarship applications for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to ISM FAST.
If you require financial assistance you must apply online at the ISM FAST.
FAST does not decide whether financial assistance will be given or how much to give; rather FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition. All information from FAST is kept confidential. Results are reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee who makes recommendations to the Headmaster based on next year’s budget. Upon approval by the Tuition Committee, financial aid offers are then sent to families.
As a reminder, you must reapply each year. To start the process, please do the following:
- Click on the FAST link or logo
- Click ‘Start Application’ to begin
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. FAST has a 24/7/365 helpline available to you should you have any questions, which can be reached by calling 1-877-326-FAST (3278). Please do not call the school with questions.
- The charge for the application is $45.00 and to be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) after all sections have been completed.
- After completing the online application you will be required to upload your 2018 tax documents (Federal taxes including all schedules, State taxes and W-2’s to FAST for verification purposes (If your 2018 documents are unavailable yet, please submit 2017 along with your 2018 W-2 and recent paystubs). Or, you may mail the documents to the following address:Independent School Management
Attn: FAST Processing Center
1316 N. Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
The online application submission deadline for all applications is February 15th, 2019.
The goal is to have an award determination made by the time re-enrollment contracts are issued. While no financial aid procedure can be entirely equitable – there are simply too many individual factors and extenuating circumstances – this new process that has been selected should serve our school community well. Among its many features will be the ability to further secure your financial data, and maintain the high degree of confidentiality that past recipients most appreciated.
The following school documents must be submitted to the VTHS Financial Office
- VTHS Authorization to Release Information (with copies of ID) .